Here at Rugby Borough FC, we all share a collective responsibility to set a good example and help provide a positive environment in which our children can learn and enjoy playing this great game.
Please play your part and observe The FA’s RESPECT Code of Conduct for spectators at all times.
- Remember at Rugby Borough FC, our children play for FUN
- Applaud effort as well as success for both teams
- Respect the referee, sometimes, they are our children helping out
- Respect the referee’s decision even when you don’t agree with it
- Appreciate good play from both teams
- Remain behind the touchline and behind the respect barrier (where provided)
- Let the coaches do their job and do not confuse the players by coaching them also
- Always encourage the players to respect the opposition, referee and match officials
- Support positively. Young players will always make mistakes, offer them encouragement not criticism
- Never ever engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour
At Rugby Borough FC, you will be:
- Issued with a verbal warning from a club or league official
- Required to meet with the club, league or CFA Welfare Officer
- Required to meet with the club committee
- Obliged to undertake an FA education course
- Obliged to leave the match venue by the club
- Requested by the club not to attend future games
- Suspended or have your club membership removed
- Required to leave the club along with any dependants
- In Addition, the FA/County FA could impose a fine of suspension on the club
We have respect officers and welfare officers operating along the respect barriers for each team & they can be of any assistance if you have queries regarding the RESPECT code of conduct.